09 May 2009

Neighbor Boy

I have a friend "we'll call neighbor boy" who pretends not to know me when we go for four-wheeler rides and I take Ivy (my puppy) along - she loves it. He lived right across the street from us 26 years ago. I bet he's glad he doesn't live across the street from us now . . .


Of course I still remember you Jamie - fondly I might say.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Do you have the dog on the lawn mower with you?! Is that safe? You better get her a helmet!!

Anonymous said...

Thats so fun! I wish I lived next door to you. :)

Kjerstin said...

I love you Sarah. Nice picture! :) I won't be on here for a while...but I hope you know I'll be thinking of you. Keep smiling. :D

Shay Lee said...

Have I told you lately that I love you? LOL You are so fun!!

Anonymous said...

Hey nice lawnmower, who hooked ya up with that nice piece of equipment.hehe love ya, Jared

Jamie said...

Love it! I'm sure its nice to have such good company while mowing the lawn! Aren't dogs great?!