Brandon has always wanted a motorcycle. He told me that after talking to his Uncle Harry about his new bike, he just couldn't resist getting one of his own.
05 April 2009
I blame you Harry
Posted by Sarah Jean at 10:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
and yet, i've been told that if i even THINK of getting a motorcycle, that cute red-headed boy of yours will disown me. how is that fair?! ;)
Brandon way to be..... I will have to come and visit so that we can both admire... Uncle Harry
Scary!!! But i think I might want a ride. I've never been on o motorcycle. WAIT.... maybe when I was little with my dad up the street and back. But that could be one of my made up memories. As a mommy though, I would be freaking out!!
I want a ride! (But as an aunt, PLEASE always, always, always wear your helmut!)
SPEAKING OF THE DUNES WHEN IS IT CRAZY LADY? i SURE HOPE WE CAN....THAT IS IF WE STILL HAVE OUR BIKES BY THEN.AHHA....SWEET BIKE BRANDON....;0)
Well hello! I saw your blog on Michelles blog. (This is Michelle's long lost friend, Jamie.) Remember me?? :)
I didn't know you guys were into the sand dunes! We just went down for Easter, along with everyone else in the world! I love the dunes!
Anyways, just thought I would say hi! :)
Post a Comment