15 June 2009

We are on a road trip - YEA

I love road trips, we are currently sitting in a WalMart parking lot (yup you heard me right) and just getting ready to take off and begin our day. Today we drive into Nauvoo. I hooked up with another guy and Jay got eatten by a beat but besides that we are having a great time.



7 comments:

Harry said...

I imagine the bear had indigestion for a while. couldn't you have picked a more lively guy to hook up with.... hope you are all having a ball

Michelle said...

HA HA HA HA! That made me laugh so hard!! um...did you hook up before or after dad got eaten? And am I going to have a new daddy?...

Codi ;) said...

You guys are hilarious!!!! I hope your having loads of fun...Nice job on the hook up...not too shabby!!!!!

Erica Williams said...

You guys are so cute! Have a safe trip :)

angie said...

can't wait to see more pictures from your road trip -- what states are you hitting?

Anonymous said...

You two are both DORKS, but I still love ya hope your having fun, Jared

Roy said...

Love to see you guys on the road! Never been to Nauvoo. Hope you love the time away! Details and more photos (what with the loincloth?)