24 November 2008

Welcome to the Christmas Edition of getting to know your friends

Here's what I'd like everyone to do - just copy this blog and paste it into yours (changing the answers of course), we may learn something new about each other - try not to be a SCROOGE!!!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Paper, it's a lot funner to open
2. Real tree or Artificial? Real – love that smell
3. When do you put up the tree? Not much sooner than I have to.
4. When do you take the tree down? A couple of days after Christmas
5. Do you like eggnog? A little, some, okay - yes
6. Favorite gift received as a child? My memory is not that long
7. Hardest person to buy for? Extended family
8. Easiest person to buy for? Brandon
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yup
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Neither – how bad am I
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? See answer to number 6
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? White Christmas
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Hopefully by November - not this year though
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas Present? Yes, I learned from my mother (just to husband when he doesn’t use what you gave him last year).
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Yams
16. Lights on the tree? Definitely – multi colored
17. Favorite Christmas song? See answer to number 6
18. Do you travel or stay home at Christmas? Stay home
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? See answer to number 6
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel that lights up – but she is cute.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Only Christmas day - never Christmas Eve.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Jay singing “Chester’s nuts roasting on a open fire”
23. What theme or color are you using? Red - duh
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner. Leftovers – no work
25. What do you want for Christmas this year?
A new vacuum - I think - not sure yet

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

You are SO cute, Sarah! I love your answers, especially the one about recycling Christmas presents! Ha ha! I can't wait to see you this Christmas season! Let's drink egg nog and sit by the fire . . . YEAH!!!

Erica Williams said...

Fun! I will copy and paste this on mine when I get a little more time. I have to put in my vacuum plug. If you decide that it is what you want for Christmas, you should get a Dyson- Hands down the very best vacuum ever!

Shay Lee said...

We all need to get together and watch "White Christmas", I LOVE THAT SHOW. It just makes the holidays that much better. Could we do that? Would it be ok? ket me know.