09 December 2008

One Proud Grandma Jean

Kinley turned one on Thanksgiving day and we had a great time celebrating it on Saturday the 29th. Being the proud grandma that I am, I thought I'd show off some pictures and a video. Hope you enjoy . . .






She loves to read - I think she thought the money was a book - but then again maybe she was just telling how happy she was that she got a two dollar bill.












5 comments:

Codi ;) said...

She is so dang cute!!! I cant believe how long her hair is, and i cant believe it's already been 1 year!!! Yay Kinley

Erica Williams said...

Wow Sarah! She is DARLING! I can't believe that she is already one. What a beautiful grandaughter you have!

Shay Lee said...

Oh my heck, is she really only one? She is so big and smart and ADORABLE!! Fun fun.

Kjerstin said...

Adorable! I love the picture with the cake! That is one happy child. :)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how adorable Kinley is, and her pink jammies in the other blog to die for. How wonderful could she be? Michelle looked hot at halloween. And what can I say about the baskin-robbins cosutme - your THE best.
catherine