26 October 2008

Halloween . . . a week early

Shay, Jeremy, and family had a halloween party last night.
It was great fun - thanks.

Jeremy and Shay

Shay, Jamie, Harley, Cassie, Tavia
(Shay's the mommy and sister to the above)


Michelle looked great . . .
and sang that way too.


Michelle and Shay (best friends).

Kjerstin/Goth girl (so against her charater),
Brandon the chick magnet (also against character - ha ha, jk),
and Jay dressed as the designated driver.


Larry the cable guy with his/her cute little kitty.


Kinley is not quite sure why
Aunt Michelle's voice is coming out of this lady.



The bravest costume yet,
they say you are what you eat.

6 comments:

angie said...

I love all of these costumes! What fun!

Stephanie said...

I love it!!! You guys are my favorite!

Kimmy Sunshine said...

How fun are you guys. . . What memories.

Shay Lee said...

Thank you all for coming. I had so much fun!! Also, I need a copy of all these pics. They are great. Love you all!

Kjerstin said...

I look gross...Oh well. I love the pictures. Fun party! I still think your costume was the best!

Mark and Jodi said...

sarah your costume is hilarious!! i love it!!! i bet you guys had so much fun!