I got to tend Kinley the other day and we got out the beanie babies that I got from mom and dad's house. I think that Grandma Wese is smiling right now as she watches Kinley enjoy the beanie babies that she so enjoyed collecting.
Kinley was so cute to watch. She loved following Ivy around - she even had to investigate what was outside when Ivy seemed so interested.
Isn't she just the cutest!
6 comments:
Ohhhhhhh. She is so sweet and I just love love love the picture of her with the beany babies. It's just so right. - Becky
ahhh you are officially the cutest grandma ever! I just love how she stopped and looked at you in the video! so funny...like "Oh GRandma your too silly."
Two sweethearts that I love equally as much. I need to come visit so I can enjoy you both.
Indeed she is adorable! Such cute sounds coming from her, and unusual focus, too! I also think you granddaughter is cute.
Adorable! That video is so cute!!! I love the beanie babies, you have such great ideas Sarah!
i love it!! She is so dang cute!! We all need to play!! I know I say that a lot, but it is true. and we really do want to.
Post a Comment