25 April 2010

Michelle and DC

After adding all these pictures I think this was more of a Michelle trip for me than a DC trip. I loved each and every minute of it (especially the spending time with Michelle part). It was great.

Here she comes!
Michelle all to myself for five whole days.

Michelle in Phillidelphia at the
Phili Cheese Steak Place -
are you really a vegetarian?
Yea - it's a road trip.

The red brick building that President Abe Lincoln died in
after being shot at the Ford Theatre
(which was across the street).


Michelle at the Vietnam Memorial Wall.

Michelle at Mt. Vernon.

On the way back to Wilton.

What trip would be complete without a stop at Baskin Robbins.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh mom! I couldnt have asked for better company on our trip than yours! Thank you so much for coming to hang out with me, it was the best time ever! I love you!

angie said...

what a fun trip!!

Erica Williams said...

Wow! I'm jealous. It looks like you had a great time and saw some really neat things... Including Michelle. She looks great too :)

Steph said...

hey sarah, so glad you found me. you guys do some fun stuff. wow!!! Michelle is gorgeous. Havnt seen her in quite awhile. How are Brandon and Whitney doing? hope all is well.