I am really tired of all this but I do believe that this ride is about over. I'm schedule to return to work this coming Tuesday and this afternoon is the first time that I feel like I may really be able to do it. It has been a long seven weeks and I'm so glad it is almost behind me. Like Jay says - we can consider this my 55 year tune up and I should now be ready to go another 55. Bring it on!
31 March 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so glad that your starting to get feeling better! Now I think you should fly across the country to visit your daughter...
Oh, and also...HORAY, YOU BLOGGED! :) Love you!
O my goodness so Vic just updated me about you!!! YOu crazy woman you. I hope your recovery is speeding right along! and don't you dare get on that quad this weekend!
Post a Comment