14 February 2009

One of the things I like most about Winter . . .

I absolutly love seeing all of the deer in our neighborhood during the winter months. It's kind of sad to say because it means they don't have enough food and they are searching their old winter homes (which we took over). Sorry cute deer. I looked out the front window the other day and this is what I saw.




Since there were deer in the front yard I decided to venture to the back yard and look how many were out there. I took this picture just standing on my patio. Aren't they beautiful? I hope they are not to cold.

3 comments:

Kjerstin said...

I think it's fun too! Except when I almost hit them every time I leave your house. haha. They're always there though.

Michelle said...

It always shocks me how unafraid they seem of us. I will get home late in the evening and they will look up at the sound of my car door shutting but then they just go back to eating, or doing whatever they were doing. I love them too mama, cool pictures!

Kjerstin said...

So....About your challenge...... It's been two weeks. hahaha! :) just kidding. Love ya