I'm so impressed that Becky figured out how to leave a comment! I want to see bedroom pictures too. And I'd love to see more of that darling grandaughter of yours!
I love how you periodically make this challenge to everyone! Ha ha! You make me laugh! You should check my blog. I don't think I need the challenge. Someone maybe needs to challenge me to blog LESS!!! It gets a little out of control sometimes, but I just love it. I love sharing my life with you and your family and my family and all those wonderful people out there that I love so much. I love YOU, Sarah! Thanks for being such a great momma!
4 comments:
I want a picture of your new bedroom!!! - Becky
P.S. See Chad and Erica's new bedroom. Yes - - we need to act too!!!!
I'm so impressed that Becky figured out how to leave a comment! I want to see bedroom pictures too. And I'd love to see more of that darling grandaughter of yours!
I love how you periodically make this challenge to everyone! Ha ha! You make me laugh! You should check my blog. I don't think I need the challenge. Someone maybe needs to challenge me to blog LESS!!! It gets a little out of control sometimes, but I just love it. I love sharing my life with you and your family and my family and all those wonderful people out there that I love so much. I love YOU, Sarah! Thanks for being such a great momma!
I'll take that challenge! And I agree with Becky, you should brag about your great new room! it's amazing!
Post a Comment