16 January 2009

What a great day yesterday was

I found out:

  1. Rose get's out of re-hab Saturday and is doing great.
  2. Kathy is going to be here Saturday to stay with her for a week.
  3. My new crowns are here and I can finally get rid of these stupid temporaries.
  4. My bedroom set has finally arrived (I ordered at the first of November).
  5. Jay is picking up my bedroom set Thursday and Friday.
  6. My carpet will be in on Friday and they will lay it on Monday.
  7. AND - If I go to dinner after work with Jay and don't tell the kids, they actually worry about us (well - maybe just wonder about where we are).



4 comments:

angie said...

i like the new bed!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous!!! Can't wait to see the new bedroom - - I bet it looks really classy! - Becky

Shay Lee said...

I'm so excited for you!! Can't wait to see it all done!

Kjerstin said...

I love it. I can't wait to see your carpet. I heard about the delay, I hope it comes soon! Love you...Miss you!