22 September 2008

Shut up or put up

We went to the sand dunes this last weekend and had a great time. I hassled quite a few people though about updating their blog so I thought I should. Life if hectic but good. I got to tend Kinley today and she gets cuter every time I see her. She crawls everywhere and jabbers non stop. She even crawled over once and laid her head down on my shoulder - I'm sure it was a hug for Grandma Jean. Jay is working for MSS and is still spinning a little but is sure he will enjoy it. Jared is working and working and working. Kayleen is teaching our new grandbaby many cute things and stays busy helping with her brother. Michelle is headed to New York for a vacation, and Brandon is living by the college and working and studying much.
There, now I bloged - the rest of you get out there and do it again.
Love ya all

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi mom I am glad you had fun with Kinley, glad you had fun at the dunes.

Michelle said...

Good job blogging! A+ and two gold stars

nicole said...

You ARE alive!! Yay!!

Brandon said...

Thanks for updating everyone... now I won't have to post for another month or so.