11 June 2008

My Heart Aches

I think there is no greater pain than wanting to heal or comfort your child and you can't. I wish I could hide them away in the basement and shield them from all pain or hurt forever.

10 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh Sarah . . . I just want to come home and give you a hug! It just won't come soon enough! I love you, let me know if you need anything!

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry. You are such a great mom anyways though. We all love you so much and would do anything for you!

Kjerstin said...

Oh. Sad! You're too cute. Thanks for letting me stop by again. I sure love you!

Michelle said...

hey! unlock the basement door!! i want to get out! tee hee. xoxo love ya mama

nicole said...

Don't worry I still have the urge to crawl on my Da's lap and just bawl my eyes out...kids will always want to have Mom or Da around to comfort.

Anonymous said...

Moma when you do such a great job raising them as you have you dont need to shelter them, they can take care of themselfs. You are so great keep smiling and stop crying.
Love ya lots, Jared

Shay Lee said...

Sara, I hope that I can be as wonderful a mother as you are! I love you dearly and I can, now, completely understand how you feel.

Kimmy Sunshine said...

You are the best and one that I cherish. We'll all keep him in our prayers and he's HF is also looking out for him as well as many others up above, i.e. g and g r. I love you and love being around you. Sometimes we do just want to have our parents shelter us from all evil and worries but it doesn't work that way, unfortunately. Love ya

Anonymous said...

I can sure relate...now that I think about it, you and I had some good times locked in our parents basement.

Love you,

Bro

catherine said...

Sarah, you are a wonderful mom, you have a fantastic family and it sure as heck hurts the worst when our forever babies are suffering. I know we'd take all the hurt on, but it's not in the plan...I wish it could be once in a while.
we all love all of you