13 April 2008

Miss all of you

Yesterday Michelle and I ran some errands and on a wim decided to see if Jen was working. She was and it was great to visit with her (besides getting to eat at Olive Garden). We have not seen Jen since Brandon left - shame on you Jen. Then today I read the posts to my blog and saw that Kjerstin and Steph had commented. Besides the absence of Brandon for two years, I'm really missing the absence of his friends. I love that you keep in touch via e-mail, phone calls, etc. but I miss hearing you laughing and talking with Brandon in the basement. Love you all

3 comments:

Kjerstin said...

Hey Sarah, I'm still here. I wanted to come visit today, but I didn't want to interrupt Jay's B-day party. I'll come soon. Maybe we should have a movie night!

Michelle said...

EXCELLENT IDEA KJERSTIN!!! Im in!!

Stephanie said...

I miss you all, too! Thanks Sarah! I'll be back to visit SOON! I love you!!!