29 April 2008

Joining the tag and enjoying it

Four jobs I have had in my life:

  1. Listen to elementary school kids read (like Steph)
  2. Hunters Ice Cream Store (like Michelle)
  3. Spectrum Press (where I met Jay)
  4. Utah State Legislature (where my best friends still reside)

Four movies I would (or have) watched over and over:

  1. Heart and Souls (Brandon hated it)
  2. Rent (I love the music)
  3. The Patriot
  4. Beaches (Paul hated this one)

Four places I have lived:

  1. Bountiful, Utah
  2. Rexburg, Idaho
  3. Wood Cross, Utah
  4. Tempe, Arizona

Four of my favorite foods:

  1. Ice Cream
  2. Million Dollar Fudge
  3. Pasta
  4. Any bread product (now you know why I am the size I am)

Four places I’d rather be right now:

  1. Four Wheeling
  2. Joes Valley
  3. Highway 1 (you got me hooked Michelle)
  4. In the basement in front of a fire and a good movie

Four things I am looking forward to in 2008:

  1. Watching Makinley Grow
  2. Joe’s Valley
  3. News, news, and more news from Brandon
  4. Our Stake being divided

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love you, Sarah! That's it. Thanks for sharing! :)

Michelle said...

wow, this tag actually got around didnt it?! good job team bloggers!!!

Michelle said...

p.s.
i love you and happy, happy birthday!!

Jared & Kayleen said...

Nice Mom, but who is in your stake that you are so eager to get gid of?