We went to the sand dunes and look what I talked everyone into doing. I felt like the queen being pacified as I sat atop the fifth wheel and watched all involved scurry to fulfill their little piece of my art. I just hope that Mark's back has recovered from helping me onto my throne.
Credits go to Paul, Jay, Zac, Mark, Jodi, Maddy, Kallie, Michelle, Ericka, and of course Ivy (who joined all on her own).
15 April 2008
How fun is this?
Posted by Sarah Jean at 3:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
this is so fabulous! i love you guys and i bet brandon will love this!
Oh my goodness! That is soooo Great!! He will love that! You guys are so awesome!
That is so the coolest thing ever. :) Miss you all!
i thought this was such a creative idea you had mom! it was lots of fun, i cant wait to hear what brandon has to say about it!!
Wow, what fun you guys had making this wacky message of wonderful love to Elder Brandon. I love it, keep up the good work.
I LOVE IT!!! And I also love how his name has just magically morphed into "B" . . . You guys are the greatest!
i wish i'd been there!
Post a Comment