29 January 2008

Look how happy he is to be with his beloved wife


I've loved looking at everyones pictures of President Hinkley.
I wanted to add one of my own.
It's as if he is waving goodbye to us . . . til we meet again.


3 comments:

Kjerstin said...

That is such a perfect picture! I love it! What a great man!

catherine said...

Oh what Joy they must have now! Bless both of them

Anonymous said...

This pictures of the Prophet reminds me of standing behind him at Edna Pay, his sister-in-laws funeral service. I stood close enough to reach out and touch him, but did not need to because his love and spirit radiated from him. He turned to Marjorie after the dedication of the grave site and after he chatted for a few minutes and said to Marjorie," Let's get out of here Babe." What a servant of the Lords. I will miss him dearly. Ethel