There are times in your life that you really want your family to be with you. Yesterday was one of them. I am so thankful for my family and friends. Some even drove two and a half hours to share this wonderful experience with us. Thanks to all of you. Brandon just glowed.
20 January 2008
Family and Friends
Posted by Sarah Jean at 5:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm so happy! He called tonight and sounded SO happy!!! What a wonderful experience for all of you. I wish I could have been there. Thanks for everything, Sarah. I love you! Can't wait to see you soon!
I feel bad that we didn't make it. I still haven't been feeling well, then with work changes it was hard just going to the store for me. I truly wish we could have been there...so jealous of those who did make it!!
I too wish I could have been there, I was planning on it, had a ride but at the last moment was unable to come. I'm sure that it was a joyous occassion for all who were able to be there to support Brandon. I was there in spirit.
I love you Mom, you are great....
OH how we wished we could have been there for such a supreme moment. We wish you all of the best.
Post a Comment