04 January 2008

2008

It's a new year and as I looked back on my numerous 2007 postings I realized - I didn't like the look. Isn't this a little better?

9 comments:

angie said...

I liked it - but I like this too!

Michelle said...

looks great mom!!

nicole said...

both of them are good. Thats the fun of being the boss, you can constantly change the look!

Anonymous said...

i like them both!!! this look great, though! :) you're doing great with your blog, sarah! good job!

Jared & Kayleen said...

Looks great Mud Moma Love ya lots... New rule in blogg land for every post I do you have to do one to is it a deal.... Love ya

catherine said...

I immediately liked the new look, but the icecream person is sooo you also. I agree with Jared.

catherine said...

I want to know who Stephanie is, that is on everyones blog site? I feel sooo left out. Obviously a cutie from the pic.

Sarah Jean said...

Stephanie Hyde has been a big part of our family since Brandon met her at diabetic camp over 10 years ago (wild guess - correct me anyone if you can). She is also a diabetic and a very good friend of Brandons (and ours). She is playing nanny back east. Check out her blog, she has a way cute picture of herself holding baby Makinley when she came up to our house for the holidays. she also has a good picture of her and Brandon.

Anonymous said...

I like it, I do! The pictures of your mutt and your man are great too! (or should I say your dog and your dear...or your hound and your hubby).

Take care.