20 December 2007

???

How do you balance the excitement of a new grandchild, the sorrow of losing a father, the trill of your son receiving his mission call, and exhaustion? I think it has finally hit me. It reminds me of a time I just didn't want to get out of bed and mom came to my rescuse. I'm so glad that mom and dad are together but I just wish mom was here one more time to come to my resuce.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is hard to be "self rescued". I think it sometimes just takes giving yourself permission to crash. (we could run away to Hawaii!!)

Anonymous said...

Sis it looks great... I agree with Roys run away idea... what day are we going... how about the last week of feburary..... keep smiling and keep up the good work..... also call if need

catherine said...

I never stop missing my mom. It's sooooo hard to be the oldest generation, who ever rescued our parents when they felt this way. Makes me feel bad I wasn't more perceptive.
P.S. I'm feeling the same, "I can't get out of bed" mode.
Love you - bless you -
P.P.S. We are so excited for Brandon

Anonymous said...

more, more, more I want More haha

Abbie said...

Sometimes you have to let the bed do the rescuing. At least for me sometimes some solid naps have saved my sanity...Congrats to Brandon on the mission call!

Jared & Kayleen said...

I love you